Model: MOTOSMART ME (B)
Unlocked Motorola MOTOSMART ME (Black) SmartPhone Specs
More Motorola Cell Phones Terms & Conditions
We can not guarantee that all of the descriptive information on this page is 100% correct.
MOTOSMART Me quickly walks you through commonly used settings and tips, so you can cover the basics. After you start using the phone, new tips are provided based on your usage. MOTOSMART Me even shows you how to back up and restore your phone so your important information stays safe. Intelligence at your service
With its new user interface, MOTOSMART Me recognizes which apps and contacts you use most, and puts that information front and center, on your home screen. The people and information you access most will always be in an easy-to-find spot, on the gorgeous, high-resolution 3.5-inch screen.
Have fun and stay connected, anytime, anywhere Sing along with your favorite tunes on the go, thanks to MOTOSMART Me's built-in FM radio, Internet radio, and a smart music player that displays song lyrics in real time and automatically suggests YouTube™ videos for the artists you're listening to.
You can also snap photos or videos with the 2-megapixel camera, then upload them to your favorite social networking sites. MOTOSMART Me comes with a 4GB microSD card (expandable up to 32GB) to store your photos and videos. You can also wirelessly connect your phone to a DLNA-compatible HDTV and share your favorite moments on the big screen.
MOTOSMART Me also allows Internet browsing with a 3G or Wi-Fi connection, and gives you easy and immediate access over 675,000 apps and games on Google Play™.
- HVGA 320 x 480, 262K, TFT
- 116 x 63.5 x 11.0 mm
- 107 grams
- 3.2 "
- Display Type
- Display Size
- 512MB (150MB user available)
- Up to 32GB - micro SD
- Available in Single and Dual Chip Chip
- Processor Speed
- Removable Memory
- Capacity Of Sim Card
- Pinch And Zoom
- Touch Screen
- Android 2.3
- Operating System
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Version 4.0
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth ® 1
- Connector Type
- Digital Zoom
- Google Mobile Services
- Gmail Or Google Mail
- Google Calendar ™
- Google Contact Sync ™
- Google Maps Street View
- Google Maps ™ 2
- Google Talk ™
- Google Search ™
- Google Play ™
- Multimedia Message (MMS)
- Text Messaging (SMS)
- POP3, IMAP4/SMTP
- Music & Video
- AAC, AAC +, AMR, eAAC +, MIDI, MP3
- Formats For Playback
|Battery||Capacity||Talk Time||Standby Time|
|Li-Ion||1,500 mAh||(GSM) approx 13 hrs 3||(GSM) approx 709 hrs 4|
|Li-Ion||1,500 mAh||(3G) approx 8 hrs 3||(3G) approx 490 hrs 4|
- * Google, the Google logo, Google Quick Search Box, Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- 1. This device supports Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.motorola.com / bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and / or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers.
- 2. Google, the Google logo, Google Quick Search Box, Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Android and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- 3. All talk times and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. The Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and using the kind of voice application, and other data.
- 4. All talk times and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. The Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and using the kind of voice application, and other data.
- ©2013 Motorola Mobility LLC. All Rights Reserved